TELEGRAMAS CANTADOS PARA TU NOVI@

Regala algo único y especial. Regala un telegrama cantado. un payasito, botarga... cjwx2z

lunes, 15 de enero de 2018

VOY DE VIAJE Y NECESITO (I’m traveling and I need…)


VOY DE VIAJE Y NECESITO (I’m traveling and I need…)



1.- I’m traveling and I need an green umbrella that is the laundry room
                                                 
2.- I’m traveling and I need my red swimsuit that is in the closet of the bedroom
                                               
                                              
3.-I’m traveling and I need my sunglasses are in the bathroom
                                               




4.-I’m traveling and I need a  blue raincoat that is in the living room
                                                        

5.-I’m traveling and I need my yellow toothbrush and my toothpaste that are in the bathroom
                                                    



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario